Monday, July 13, 2009

Welcome to myself

All right..

This very first post is strictly dedicated to myself, for me being able to successfully created a blog of my own, kinda creating a space for me to express and share (if there were to be somebody to share to, nonetheless) my thoughts, ideas, opinions, feelings (i'll try to keep this part to the minimum cause nobody would even care, not even myself eventually...) of everything about my life and all of the events surround it.

As much as I wanted to believe that I believe that I am a believer of privacy, I believe that by blogging, I would be able to challenge my own intellectuality (like I am an intellectual...) by engaging myself into the mediums of writing thoughts (like I am a good writer..), rather than voicing it vocally (like I am a good speaker...)..

So all,

If you ever, ever, by accident, got linked to my blog, pls feel free to read thru the posts, for all that I wrote are argumentative, like Man Utd will deliver its fourth straight BPL crown come next summer, like TW will deliver his 15th Major come PGA Championship next September and many more.....

Bye for now..

9 comments:

  1. hye bro~

    really really nice blog~

    love to read them all but sometimes i felt so stupid coz i cant understand ur english at all.

    so high standard yaw~

    i hope i can be like u.
    write my blog in english.fully english.hehe;)

    i adore ur ability.not only u..
    credit to belly,badid and all the siblings oso.

    sume ade english yang bagus.hope i can be part of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi bro...nice blog..but..since all about soccer that i know zerro....hope you can squeeze to other related stories such as...mummy stories....kid stories....ok bro???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ja... it took me 31 bloody years (well, you would have to minus those years when i couldn't even put on a pants myself...) to write what was written and i am still learning the language, so chill out girl, you can still catch up... Since you were the first commentator of my blog, i owe you 1 set of boiled Omega eggs OT Kopitiam-style.. how's that??..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks sis.. you bet i will!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wakaka.... newbie=Don=extrovert=poyo (remember me pakcik?)

    keep on blogging pakcik Don, but pls... do write something abt IOS...

    den banggo sobab bokeh bos den da ado blog sendiri... den ckp gini konon2 da dok nogori ni, da terer la bahso ni, harap2 paham la yo.... x sangko, bilo jd director, bule buat blog, ehehe...

    moga bejayo la yo pakcik don...

    peace... menantu dato' (wakakakakaka)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Baby beaver (huh.. dah bosar tempayan dok baby lagi..) IOS is past due, i'm moving fwd now to the next phase of my life..

    ReplyDelete
  7. actually my nick is mamabeaver la... tp kt gmail ni salah plak, huhu...

    next phase of your life?

    mid life crisis ey? :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yo beaver..

    I haven't reach the mid yet, kabbish??

    ReplyDelete